HRC55 Carbide 4 Flute Roughing End Mill
The roughing end mills have scallops on the outside diameter which causes the metal chips to break into smaller segments. This results in lower cutting pressures at a a given radial depth of cut.
Coating: TiSiN, with very high surface hardness and good wear resistance, AlTiN, AlTiSiN is also avaiable
Product Design: Sharp wave and 35 helix angle design improve the chip removal capacity,widely used in slot, profile, rough.
Instructions for use
1. Before using this tool, please measure the tool deflection. If the tool deflection accuracy exceeds 0.01mm, please correct it before cutting.
2. The shorter the length of the tool extension from the chuck, the better. If the extension of the tool is longer, please adjust the speed, in/out speed or cutting amount by yourself.
3. If abnormal vibration or sound occurs during cutting, please reduce the spindle speed and cutting amount until the situation improves.
4. The preferred method of cooling steel material is spray or air jet, so as to use cutters to achieve better results. It is recommended to use water-insoluble cutting fluid for stainless steel, titanium alloy or heat-resistant alloy.
5. The cutting method is affected by the workpiece, machine, and software. The above data is for reference only. After the cutting state is stable, the feed rate will be increased by 30%-50%.
|Brand||MSK||Material||Aluminum alloy, aluminum parts|
|Type||End Mill||Flute Diameter D(mm)||
|Head Diameter d（mm）||6-20||Length (ℓ)(mm)||50-100|
|Flute Diameter(mm)||Flute Length(mm)||Head Diameter(mm)||Length(mm)||Flute|
Widely used in many fields